Full Term - Contraction Timer & Pregnancy Toolkit app for iPhone and iPad
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wifes labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Setup Contraction Alerts based on the 5-1-1 rule or customize to suit your needs
* Track breaking of waters
* Add a note to any contraction
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Apple Watch Support
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Setup Reminders to make sure you count kicks at the same time every day!
* Email Kick counting history
* Customize the session length or the number of kicks counted per session
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Track your weight gain progress through your Pregnancy
* Enter Due date information to Weight Gain for Pregnancy Week
* Attach notes to each weight entry
* Setup reminders to take your weight at the same time each week
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Dark Theme Mode for use in low light conditions to decrease eye strain
Pros and cons of Full Term - Contraction Timer & Pregnancy Toolkit app for iPhone and iPad
Full Term - Contraction Timer & Pregnancy Toolkit app good for
I tested a few contraction timers, this ones my favorite - easy to use in a time where every tap counts.. With all the usefull info on the main (timer) screen, and a handy resume of the various labour phases. Thanks !
This app is very useful for mums. I am learning lots of important informations from it. Highly recommended.
Its a verry good app, only miss a timer Where whe can see "(time) since last contraction".
Way easier than marking down on a piece of paper. Thats the last thing I wanted to be doing is looking for my pen. This counter is so simple to use and its free!
Very helpful and so much easier than trying to time on paper :)
Thank you for creating this app! Helped a lot during the initial stage of labor and I appreciate the fact that you averaged the labor frequency for the past hour. I came in on time to be categorized as active labor and immediately admitted to the labor room. Couldnt do it without your app! Thank you again!!
Some bad moments
I thought my phone was failing--I had constant reboots and battery failures. I ended up wiping my entire phone and reinstalling everything. My phone was fine until I installed this app, and then the repeated reboots started again. Something is wrong with this app. Now that Ive deleted it and rebooted, my phone is fine.
Ive used this app for multiple pregnancies and its been very useful. Highly recommended for all parents that are expecting!
Im pregnant with my second child & was looking around for a great contraction timer & downloaded this one, as it seemed to be the most simple. Unfortunately whenever I opened the app, the Similac Strong Moms ad popped up. Immediately deleted the app. Similac & other formula companies seem to be finding any nook or cranny to force their terrible marketing tactics on new, vulnerable mothers. The fact that this app is sponsored by Similac is shameful. Trying to get mothers to sign up for their free samples and programs that DO NOT support breastfeeding in any way is undermining a womans natural ability to nourish her child from her own body. Its subconsciously telling them that they wont be able to breastfeed & that formula is just as good. (Formula is a great tool for the 5% of women in the world who truly are unable to produce milk.)
GO AWAY SIMILAC!
This app was great once my wife started having contractions. Really easy to use and I really liked the graph to help see how things were progressing. I would recommend this app to anyone
contraction timer free,
contraction counter free,
workout timer free,
contraction tracker free,
contractions counter: pregnancy contraction timer,
pregnancy apps free,
and other. So, download free Full Term - Contraction Timer & Pregnancy Toolkit .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Full Term - Contraction Timer & Pregnancy Toolkit iOS app used & searched for